Horton Dogs / Puppy and Adult Dog Training
At Horton Dogs we can help you with your dog training goals, the training is fun and rewarding, using cleverly designed games that shape good choices and desirable behaviours. Horton Dogs is run by Cathy Tse who has her own two dogs, a tiny Chihuahua called Pixel and a Cocker Spaniel called Rocket who like to demo for the group classes.
Cathy provides Group Classes, 121 puppy training and 121 adult dog training. Cathy is a Qualified IMDT & Pro Dog Trainer based in Epsom & Ewell and surrounding areas in Surrey.
We have Puppy Group Classes running on Saturday mornings, spaces are limited
In Classes we will work on:
– Being able to engage and respond to their owners around other dogs and distractions.
– Polite greetings and prevent jumping up.
– Starting a sit stay.
– Settle on a bed.
– Recall from other dogs and distractions, coming back when called.
– Foundations for walking nicely on a lead without pulling.
– Leave it cue – Impulse Control and how to prevent your dog from stealing.
– Socialisation and how to do it right.
– And so much more!
Puppy Head Start – One-to-one Training
If you have a new puppy and want to start your training straight away then these in-home training sessions will help get your puppy training off to a great start. These are tailored to your needs and we cover common puppy issues such as:
– Jumping up
– Toilet training
– Struggles to be alone
One-to-one Training – Adult Dogs
If you have any of the following issues, this is where the one-to-one training sessions can give you a tailor made training plan specific to you and your dog’s needs.
– Ignoring recall, not coming when called
– Jumping up
– Pulling on the lead
– General manners
So get in touch with Cathy today and see how she can help!