Hartbeeps / Baby and toddler classes
Hi, my name is Laura! Myself and my wonderful team of Imaginators run regular weekly Hartbeeps baby and toddler classes in Epsom,& Ewell.
As we continue to grow, I am excited to be opening in not one, but two new areas next term and one of them is on your doorstep! We are coming to Bourne Hall in Ewell on Tuesdays. As part of the new area launch, we are offering new customers a FREE TRIAL classes across some of our venues including Bourne Hall & Epsom Methodist Church. Spaces are limited so hurry and don’t forget to tell any other Local Mums that might be interested.
Hear what other local mums have to say about Hartbeeps:
“I’ve been to many baby classes but honestly Hartbeeps has been my favourite! We joined when my little girl was just 4 months old and it was perfect. The baby class incorporates baby massage and yoga and relaxation / meditation for mums – none of the other classes we attend have this. Once my little girl was sitting confidently, we moved up a class and again it’s been amazing! My little girl thoroughly enjoys every class and we definitely look forward to Fridays! We’ve also made friends for life which is so important in motherhood. Laura is absolutely amazing, she genuinely loves what she does and it really shines through. I’d highly recommend this class – you won’t regret it”
Jance – Local Mum
“Where do I start… Hartbeeps has been just wonderful since week one! We started when my baby was six weeks old! & Hartbeeps has been the highlight of our week ever since! The best part of Hartbeeps has to be Laura. She is kind, thoughtful & dedicated. All of her work is shown by how much all the babies love her! Laura was the first person outside of our family Ivy smiled at. She just looks at Laura each week with heart eyes. Every session is so well organised & has a wonderful individual theme. I tell everyone I speak to how great the sessions are & they should come along too. We look forward to every week & looking forward to many more sessions to come.”
Laura – Local Mum
“We are currently on our first term and I cannot put into words how much me and Alfie are enjoying Hartbeeps, the idea of joining a class as a new mum was daunting but I honesty wish we had started sooner! The themes are BRILLIANT!! The use of sensory items and lights are great, we’ve even purchased some for at home as Alfie just loves them so much! Laura is so approachable and Alfie adores her! It is so clear she loves what she does and her enthusiasm is so infectious, we cannot thank her enough! We are absolutely loving our journey with her and Hartbeeps and have been and will continue to recommend her to every new mummy I see. Thank you so much! Counting down the days to Thursday already!”
Sophie – Local Mum
“Hartbeeps day is absolutely our favourite day of the week! The evening before, we do our little Hartbeeps dance because we’re (I’m) so excited! There’s a different theme every single week and even the family can’t wait to see what we’ve been up to, the photos send the WhatsApp group into a frenzy. As a nanny I’ve been to lots of different sensory/ music groups and Hartbeeps is the best without a doubt! Laura is amazing at what she does and from day 1 I’ve felt so relaxed going to her class! We LOVE Hartbeeps!”
Georgina – Local Mum
So why do over 30,000 babies and toddlers come to Hartbeeps every week?
• Hartbeeps is an award-winning immersive sensory music classes for little ones with big imaginations. Inspired by curiosity, backed by research and sprinkled with magic.
• Four distinct classes tailored to support the exact development stage of your little one, from newborn to pre-school, as well as classes for siblings.
• Trusted by parents and caregivers since 2003 with over 70 + fabulous themes meaning each week is different.
• Original sets, fabulous dress-up, play props and unique puppets to delight and spark curiosity.
• Everything you need is in our classes; Baby Massage, Baby Yoga, Baby Signing, Sensorial Play and linked to the EYFS.
• Incredible light shows at the end of every session.
• With over 400 tracks and our own music label, Hartbeeps uses music that is appealing to both children and adults.
• 300+ Imaginators deliver magical sessions nationwide every week; driven by imagination and creativity and backed by nearly two decades of research.
• We have FUN and make friendships that last a lifetime.
Don’t miss your spot at Hartbeeps next term – classes start from Tuesday 19th April.
15% discount at Hartbeeps for Epsom & Ewell families members if you book the term using the code KZV602 plus free trials for new clients.