Ezee Sport / Kids Sports Classes
Hello, we are husband and wife team, Peter and Fiona and we have been running sports classes for kids in Epsom & Ewell for the past 15 years. We love coaching children and seeing them develop in confidence as they learn new skills.
EzeeSport is a foundational sports programme for children, introducing them to the core skills needed to play most ball sports. The main objective of the programme is to generate a love for sport in children from a young age and to build their confidence so that they reach a level of competence and therefore go on to play any preferred sport when they are older.
The age range of the children we coach are children aged 2 – 11 years.
EzeeSport is a brilliant first introduction to the world of sport for any child no matter what their ability.
How do we achieve this?
- We make sure that our lessons are action packed with skills from various sports groups.
- We coach in a way that makes it fun for the children and keeps them involved.
- We break down each skill to make it easy to learn and also technically correct to deliver.
- We focus on the whole child looking for opportunities to develop character and teach life skills.
- We are actively involved in the coaching session and use positive reinforcement all the time to encourage children to preserve or reach their full potential.
In the last 2 years we have introduced our new programme – EzeeCricket into the schools and the Leatherhead Leisure Centre and now at Epsom Methodist Church Hall. This programme combines our fun EzeeSport games with cricket skills and mini matches.
Most of our classes are run as after school clubs in local schools, but we do provide tots classes and cricket classes at various venues during the week and on Saturdays at the following venues: Ebbisham Sports Club Epsom, Epsom Methodist Church Hall, Leatherhead Leisure Centre and Ashtead 1st Scout Hut. Have a look at our website for details of dates and times as these change from term to term.
We also run holiday camps over half term and the school holidays as would love to run an EzeeSport party for your child.
Come along for a free trial at any time – we would love to meet you and your child.
If you have any questions or would like to book a trial class please do get in touch.