Christine Arnold / naturopathic nutritional therapist
“Supporting you from the outside in and from the inside out”
I’m Christine, I graduated from the College of Naturopathic Medicine as a Nutritional Therapist. I am passionate about good food and the endless possibilities it has to impact upon our health.
Naturopathic nutrition is about using the natural properties, vitamins and minerals in our food to create a personalised nutritional plan for you; helping to improve your health condition and prevent future ones.
How can it help you?
- Supporting you through any condition; long or short term illness, with personalised nutritional advice.
- Help you take control of hormonal imbalances.
- Assist with healthy ageing.
- Guide you through weight issues.
- Consult with you and your child, encouraging good nutrition and supporting child health within the family.