Special Needs Classroom Assistants /
- Part Time
Looking for a new career opportunity? Or maybe considering teaching but would like to gain some experience first, then this is the role for you.
Come and join our friendly, sociable and dedicated staff team here at Woodlands School.
If you wish to work with pupils with special needs or are considering a career in teaching then we can offer you:-
- an extensive induction and training programme
- a proven track record of supporting staff in their career development to become teachers, HLTAs, educational psychologists and nurses
- discounted membership of local health and fitness clubs
- an employee wellbeing and assistance programme with access to counselling and support
- access to Surrey Extra for discounted shopping, health checks and much more…
- free Microsoft Office for home use
Woodlands School is an outstanding special school for pupils aged 2-19 years of age with severe or profound learning difficulties or an autistic spectrum disorder.
We are expanding so we are looking for staff who are highly motivated, have a sense of fun and an empathy towards pupils with very special needs. Our Special Needs Classroom Assistant enjoy both supporting learning as part of a class team working under the direction of a class teacher and celebrating the achievement of pupils.
Our pupils say “Come and work with us! Woodlands School is the best. We like to work hard and have fun. We would like someone nice, helpful and caring. We don’t want miserable people here! We like happy, smiley staff.”
Further information about Woodlands School can also be found on our school website.
Hours: Monday – Friday (9.00am – 3.20pm). Part-time considered.
Salary Range: S3 £12,556 per annum
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 6th June 2022
Please note – Applications will be considered as they are received, we reserve the right to make appointments prior to the closing date.
To apply for this job please visit www.eteach.com.