Retail and Admissions Supervisor /
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Salary: £22,500 - £24,750 per annum (Pro-rata)
Retail & Admissions Supervisor
If you’re looking for a flexible, exciting and varied role as part of a dynamic team then joining us at Godstone Farm could be for you! You will supervise a small team and have the freedom and autonomy to develop and maintain an interesting and fun range of merchandise at the farm’s Gift Shop, along with ensuring an efficient operation at our admissions kiosks.
This is a really exciting time to join Godstone Farm as we start to build a new shop and entrance, you will have the chance to be part of the project including influence over finishings and fit-out, and new layout and merchandising options.
- Maximising profitability of the shop through skilled merchandising, limiting wastage, and strong leadership of team.
- Supervising the daily admissions operation, ensuring excellent customer service, exploiting up-sell opportunities and ensuring prevention of losses.
- Liaising with suppliers, making orders, setting margins and reviewing profitability.
- Training and coaching of team members, including performance management.
- Maintaining a safe, clean and welcoming environment for customers and staff alike.
- A confident and outgoing personality with the ability to work hard and have fun at the same time.
- Previous retail experience is a must, and supervisory skills would be highly advantageous.
- Candidate must be highly literate and numerate, with the ability and interest to learn about other areas around the farm.
- 28 days holiday (pro-rata)
- We contribute to your pension
- FREE tickets to Godstone Farm to share with your friends and family
- Training Opportunities – we are open to providing training opportunities relevant to your role that will grow your skills and support your success.
- Career Progression – we invest in our staff and aim to promote from within.
About Godstone Farm
Godstone Farm is a unique visitor attraction that welcomes around 250,000 visitors each year. This is an exciting time to join our business with investment in our facilities and the opportunity to influence our future growth plans.
We look for people who are committed to delivering excellent customer service. We encourage everyone to contribute new ideas and are constantly working towards improving our visitor experience.
Godstone Farm is a close team and offers a welcoming, supportive environment. All our roles have a huge amount of variety and no day is the same – from working with animals, to entertaining children and catering for our visitors. We offer a fun and friendly working atmosphere, social events, the opportunity to develop your skills and the chance to get involved in different activities.
If you are passionate about what you do, enjoy working with like-minded people and have the ability to make a difference, then you’re joining the right team.
Location: Godstone Farm, Farm Limited, Tilburstow Hill Rd, Godstone RH9 8LX
Job type: Permanent Contract. We would consider a full time role and also a part time role of 3 or 4 days per week. Includes weekends and bank holidays. Hours are generally – Winter: 9am – 5pm, Summer: 9am -6pm (1/2 hour for lunch).
We are committed to ensuring work / life balance and provide a rota in advance.
Salary: £22 – £24,000 per annum (Pro-rata)
You may have experience of the following:
Attraction / Leisure Management experience
Experience of working in customer facing environments – retail, supermarkets and leisure
24 – 40 per week.
£22,500 – £24,750 per annum (Pro-rata)
To apply for this job please visit godstonefarm.livevacancies.co.uk.