Pre-School Practitioner /
- Full Time
- Part Time
Website Barnett Wood Pre-School
We are a community Pre-School, that offers outstanding childcare to children in the local area. We are a friendly bunch and value every staff member’s input into meeting the needs of our children.
We are looking for applicants who:
• Have a childcare qualification (level 2 or level 3)
• Are available to work between 14-30 hours per week to be agreed, must include Mondays (all day).
• Are caring, dynamic, creative and highly motivated to help our team enable every child to achieve their full
potential and encourage them to develop independence, a love of learning and curiosity.
• Have a sense of humour and team spirit
• Have a warm and approachable personality
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive salary (including paid staff meetings and parent consultations)
• 5.6 weeks holiday pay outside term time
• Workplace pension scheme
• Reimbursement of DBS update service fee
• Training (continuous professional development or support with completing further childcare qualifications)
• Instant access to over 40 online training courses
• Bonuses (subject to eligibility)
• Long service award
• Supportive management team
• Staff uniform (including choice of name badge)
• A friendly and welcoming working environment
• Tea, coffee, biscuits and cakes (as well as other snacks)
• Staff team building activities and in-house competitions
• Social events financed by the setting (including Christmas meal)
• Staff competitions (with prizes!)
• Birthday gift each year
• Breaks can be taken off site
The position is term time only and is a fixed term contract until 31st July 2023 with a possibility to extend. It is available for an immediate start or to start in September 22. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS check.
For more information, or to request an application form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Louise on 01372 279584. Closing date 11th May.
Don’t delay, apply today!
Barnett Wood Pre-School, 213 Barnett Wood Lane, Ashtead, KT21 2DF
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.