Food and Beverage Supervisor /
- Full Time
- Godstone, Surrey
- Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Website Godstone Farm
If you’re looking for autonomy, the opportunity to have a real commercial impact and better work life balance then this is the role for you.
Godstone Farm are recruiting for a Food & Beverage Supervisor. This is a new role and you’ll be joining at the start of an exciting period of investment and growth in the farm. You’ll be supporting the Food & Beverage Manager in delivering a farm wide food strategy ensuring a return on investments and being keenly focused on improving our food & beverage offering to our visitors.
You’ll be responsible for recruiting, training and motivating team members alongside day to day operational delivery. It is essential that you’re passionate about food – showing creativity in food delivery and a desire to provide excellent visitor experience. You will ensure you have a good understanding of customer perceptions and use this knowledge to continuously improve the offer we provide.
This role offers huge variety and the opportunity to learn about other commercial areas, including retail, admissions and the farm. You will act as duty supervisor for the F&B Department regularly, involving overseeing a new restaurant and other food units across the farm.
- Actively contributing to the P&L for the full food and beverage offering across the farm (restaurant, café, grab & go kiosks and seasonal catering opportunities)
- Maximising profitability through controlling costs, increasing sales and managing suppliers
- Leadership and management of a team of 25-30 team members – including recruitment, induction, coaching, rota management and addressing performance issues
- Delivering high standards of food hygiene and health & safety – managing risk and ensuring compliance across all areas of responsibility
- Proven knowledge and experience of applicable food & beverage safety (inc. Level 3 Supervising Food Safety)
- Experience as an F&B Supervisor in a high quality restaurant / attraction
- Experience of a multi-unit operation within one location would be highly advantageous
- Excellent commercial acumen – including stock control and reporting on financial KPIs
- Customer focused – with experience of motivating a team to provide excellent customer service
- 28 days holiday
- We contribute 3% to your company pension
- Free tickets to the Farm to share with your family & friends
- 20% Discount on food, drink and retail
- Training opportunities – we are open to providing suitable training opportunities that will grow your skills and support success in your role
- Career Progression – we invest in our staff and aim to promote from within
About Godstone Farm
Godstone Farm is a unique visitor attraction that welcomes around 250,000 visitors each year. This is an exciting time to join our business with investment in our facilities and the opportunity to influence our future growth plans.
We look for people who are committed to delivering excellent customer service. We encourage everyone to contribute new ideas and are constantly working towards improving our visitor experience.
Godstone Farm is a close team and offers a welcoming, supportive environment. All our roles have a huge amount of variety and no day is the same – from working with animals, to entertaining children and catering for our visitors. We offer a fun and friendly working atmosphere, social events, the opportunity to develop your skills and the chance to get involved in different activities.
If you are passionate about what you do, enjoy working with like-minded people and have the ability to make a difference, then you’re joining the right team.
Location: Godstone Farm, Farm Limited, Tilburstow Hill Rd, Godstone RH9 8LX
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, Winter: 9am – 5pm, Summer: 9am -6pm (30 minutes for lunch), includes weekends and Bank Holidays.
We are committed to ensuring work / life balance and provide a rota in advance. Weekend working is approximately every other weekend.
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 per annum
You may have experience of the following:
Attraction / Leisure Management experience managing multiple food & beverage units
Restaurant Supervisory experience ensuring high standards and exceptional customer service
£22,000 – £24,000
To apply for this job please visit godstonefarm.livevacancies.co.uk.