Admin/Bookkeeping Assistant /
- Part Time
- Remote / Epsom
LeisureLabs is a fast growing software development agency focused on building apps, websites and digital experiences for the fitness and wellness industry. We’re a fully remote company with a small but growing team spread across four continents.
We are seeking a detail-oriented and organised part-time Admin/Bookkeeping Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will assist with various administrative and bookkeeping tasks to support our daily operations.
This is a remote position, although occasional meetings/co-working in Epsom or London would be preferred. Initial requirements will be 8 hours per week which can be very flexible – there may be an opportunity for more hours in future as we continue to expand.
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Perform basic bookkeeping duties, including processing invoices and payments
● Reconcile bank statements and managing bank deposits
● Compile and process expense reports
● Conduct data entry, organise and maintain digital filing systems using internal tools
such as Google Drive, Notion and Confluence
● Coordinate and schedule travel arrangements, meeting room bookings and hotel
reservations for client meetings
● Provide general administrative support such as sending client/team gifts and
● Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
● Support the management team with various administrative tasks as needed
● Proven experience as an administrative assistant, bookkeeper, or in a similar role
● Excellent IT literacy, including proficiency in MS Office or similar software
● Experience with bookkeeping software (particularly Xero) is advantageous but not
● Excellent organisational and time-management skills
● Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
● Good written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this role, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com. The closing date for applications is Monday 12th February 2024.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.