EPSOM AND EWELL FOODBANK CHRISTMAS WISHLIST…
Posted by Devenia Besant on 03 Dec 2020
So the Epsom and Ewell Foodbank have started putting together their Christmas hampers to deliver to clients over the next few weeks in time for Christmas celebrations. These hampers will contain all the little extras that some people might find too expensive to buy and in addition they will also deliver gifts for all the family.
Over the last two weeks they have given their families they support vouchers that can be used at local butchers, and they will also be delivering fresh vegetables in time for Christmas lunch. This is all to ensure their clients will hopefully have the best Christmas possible under the circumstances, this year has been a tough one for all.
The foodbank could still do with some help from the local community and the current Wishlist for Christmas is as follows:
- Trifle mix
- OR alternative instant dessert mix
- Yule logs/Stollen/Christmas Cake/Pannetone – dated 25th December onwards and containing NO ALCOHOL
- Adult treats – chocolate orange, matchmakers, truffles etc. Nothing containing alcoholDisposable festive table cloths
- Washing up liquid
- Gift tags
- Tinned meat – not spam
- Beans with sausages
- Spaghetti with sausages
- Nappies only sizes 4+, 5+, 6+
- Baby shampoo
- Baby wash
- Baby wipes
- UHT milk – semi skimmed and full fat only
This year they are also accepting donations of gift vouchers:
Gift vouchers for Wilkinsons, Poundland, Superdrug, Boots. The reason for choosing these stores is they do not sell cigarettes or alcohol but would allow the clients to buy some food and other items they may need.
You will find details of donation stations here – https://epsomewell.foodbank.org.uk/give-help/donate-food/ or if you would rather you can donate via our text to donate Christmas Campaign below:
– Text FESTIVEFOODBANK 5 to 70470 to donate £5
– Text FESTIVEFOODBANK 10 to 70470 to donate £10
– Text FESTIVEFOODBANK 15 to 70470 to donate £15
– Text FESTIVEFOODBANK 20 to 70470 to donate £20
Thank you so much, all your help is much appreciated.